Completely Random Preview Completely Random Preview

Completely Pointless Preview

There was absolutely no reason to actually release this. As has been stated, there is absolutely nothing interesting in the preview, I mean, it didn't even let the audience know what the hell your series is about. If you're going to make a preview for something, at least make it relevant to the actual thing you want us to be hyped about, rather than simply saying "hey this is a thing im making watch it pls".

I dislike this not because of the fact that it's simply a preview, but because it has no content.

MrMattimation responds:

Ok, I get it, damn! No need to be a dick about it.

Madness Insubordination Madness Insubordination

Terrible, absolutely terrible.

The background was seizure inducing, the sound was ear raping, it wasn't long enough, there wasn't any plot to be found, the graphics were mediocre at best, but hey, at least the animation was smooth.

Iron those issues out and you might end up with a good flash movie.

Bunnykill 2 Bunnykill 2

Epic

One of the best action flashes out there, as good as Madness, if not better.

Also, to Afasi-korn, read the description, the first one's story is unrelated to this one's.

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Great

I was satisfied with all the changes that were made from the first one. I didn't expect it to be a game instead of just a gadget, and it's actually pulled off very well. The graphics look nice, and the introduction of a plotline and more characters was a cool idea too. I also liked the huge variety of different riffs. Although the lag can be very annoying at times, for me it wasn't as bad as everyone says.

And for absolutely no reason, here is my first song:

(2 in 1)-dcz-cbt-gbz-gbu-gbt-qby-gcT-cdf-ea h-kbK-gby-kbD-gcE-adf-mcI-jbv-AbB-gbB -c!!-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-d,gO-ggL-cgL-cps-cpt-c gL-ggN-gnz-inx-cny-gaZ-abc-cgL-cjV-on A-cnA-cnB-ggL-ebb-haZ-fmm-hgL-cgL-cnu -wgK-ggL-cpr-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z,-hgm-cgm-cgm-c gm-cgm-cgo-shz-agm-caD-gaJ-egm-sgm-cg m-ggp-cgm-eaK-iaJ-ngm-cgm-ogl-kgl-khz -Z-Z-Z-Z-Z,-hgL-cgL-cgL-cgL-cgL-kgN-m nx-cny-gaZ-egL-gjV-kgL-cgL-kgL-ebb-ja Z-kcQ-agL-cgL-knv-ogK-kpr-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z

Kidnapped By Aliens Kidnapped By Aliens

Good

But when you get past the armory door and into the hall, I don't know what to do.

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Amazing

I was surprised when this came out, mainly due to liking the Thing-Thing series. It still has decent customization, lots of weapons, great graphics, and amazing gameplay, but everything is doubled in the "awesome" department. But, as S-kill7 said, there is that glitch.

But other than that, it's perfect. Bravo.

-Jumper- -Jumper-

Great

Still think this is the best song in the game.

Plug Plug

Cool

I like the idea, especially how it's animated.
Simply a cool picture.

Proottalfain responds:

Yay!

Rubik's Cube Rubik's Cube

Sweet

An original idea, and good job with the 3D, it almost looks like a photograph.